The end of my long graduate student career at the University of Wisconsin is near as I will be defending my dissertation on The Place of Science in Nineteenth-Century American Catholic Higher Education later this spring. Much remains to be done, but soon I will be giving my committee a full draft for their consideration. With thanks for their help, I list their names below:
- Susan M. Lederer, Professor and Chair, Medical History and Bioethics (Advisor)
- John Rudolph, Professor, Curriculum and Instruction
- Adam R. Nelson, Professor, Educational Policy Studies and History
- William Reese, Professor, Educational Policy Studies and History
- Ronald L. Numbers, Hilldale Professor Emeritus of the History of Science and Medicine
Watch this spot for more details as I work my way toward walking across the commencement stage on May 13th (Friday the 13th, so appropriate) at the UW Kohl Center.